Thursday, 20 June 2019

                Entry 4.  Am I a slow or fast reader ( based on internet offered tests results)?
      I would like to begin that I am pretty keen on reading. I could read when I was four years old.
      First of all, I can say with a confidence that I am a fast reader. I have been tested my reading speed by a great plenty of programmes on the internet . And at first I got 60 percent from 100 percent.
     Secondly, my family carry out the competition in order to find who is fast reader in our family 2 times in one year.
I would like to share that all of them activaties which are above impact your TOEFL and IELTS exams. Because the speed is extremely important for them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my dear Mukarram!I read your entry.I liked it very much.Because it is very useful for us.Well done!

    ReplyDelete

                 The videos highlight briefly about our dubbing.