Thursday, 20 June 2019

             
          Entry 2. My computer skills: strenghs and weakness.




    Actually,our life in today we can not imagine technologies, particularly, copmuters.Because the most of activaties which are carried out by us depend on computers.


    First of all, I gain both strengths and weakness in computer skill. According to my view, my strengths in computer skill is less than my weakness in computer skill. So I have used computer since I was ten years old. But there is a five- year space in using it.
   I am good at utilizing computer programmes such kind of 'Power point' , 'Paint' and 'MC Word'. But I have difficulty working on 'Exel'.
   Now I use my phone to utilize 'MC Word', 'Power point' and so on instead of computer.Because I feel so confident with phone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my dear Mukarram!I read your entry.I liked it very much.Because it is very useful for us.Well done!

    ReplyDelete

                 The videos highlight briefly about our dubbing.