Entry 7.The best project I made/ presentation I made.
As we know, all lessons, projects and presentations were extremely captivating, unforgetable and utilizing for all of us. But there is always the best items in our works.
The best project I made is creating a video on Animaker programme. At first it seemed difficult, but I practiced more and more it was better and better. It was extremely strange item for me, at the moment it is very close to me and I often use it in order to video for the lesson .
The presentation about vocabulary skill is the best in other presentation. It fulled of useful not only information but also interesting pictures. And I think that it was successful because of exist of the strategies of developing vocabulary skill by online recources and the direction of strengthening memory.
In conclusion, I could do the presentations and projects which were liked all groupmates.


Hi Mukarram! Your ideas is very good and useful. Well done.
ReplyDelete