Actually, when it comes to preparing for and taking tests there r many methods, there r also many different ways to prepare urself for success. In my opinion, learning time management, how to reduce tests anxiety and the various types of tests and tips on how to take them will help to do tests correctly.
I used to stop on answers tht i coulnt figure out and spend a lot of time just being frustrated. Now i know to skip those questions nd move to onto the next one nd come back to them once my test is completed. I used to read some out of the textbook on the chapters covered on the test, but i found out tht i would study a lot of information not relevant to the test. In current time i know to take a look at other test and see wht kinds of questions were asked and see how i can apply the mistakes, i made before to the test tht i am about to take.
Finally, with this strategies students can have more confidence to take a test and pass it nd test usually have a significant effect on grade of them.
.

Hi my dear Mukarram!I read your entry.I liked it very much.Because it is very useful for us.Well done!
ReplyDelete