Thursday, 20 June 2019

                                               Entry 10.  Outcomes of the Course.


     Actually, all of the courses in the university have been very utilizing for students. Particularly, ICT settled very well in our student life. Because the course give us the information which is strange and new for all of us.
     Fisrt of all, I have learned how to work Animaker. Particularly, I have worked on 'Animaker.com' . I realize that it is extremely marmellous in order to create a video, especially, for education. And I am very happy to our teacher for learning it.
    Secondly, I have learned how to utilize Moodle. But this online educational system does not performance inefficiently.
    Thirdly, I have learned how to create Gmail, own portfolio and one of the most captivating projects is creating a book together all groupmates by Wiki in section of Moodle.
    To sum up, the course carried out in a useful way. And I think that it will help our future profession.



6 comments:

  1. Hi My dear. I agree your opiniones. Good job 👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mukarram! Your ideas is very good and useful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear friend! Your entry is very good. I think everybody likes it😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear friend,your topic is very good,Good Luck😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear groupmate Mukarram! Your ideas are very excited and useful for all kind of people with photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my mind, your entry is the best about your life

    ReplyDelete

                 The videos highlight briefly about our dubbing.